please give pink







these beginnings
of 
a girl's quilt
for 
make
my heart 
so happy

please help me by giving a square of pink fabric
together we will cover a girl in guatemala in love
100% cotton
6.5 x 6.5 inches
(17x17cm) 
130 squares 
are needed

so far 
we've got
a variety of fabrics from my stash
a friend's business shirt
some beautiful plaid flannel donations
beautiful embroidered remnants 
from my mother-in-law's old sheets
a little baggie of japanese quilting fabric scraps
a square of hand embroidery 
i've been playing with

all pure cotton pink fabrics
are welcome!
solids, dots, floral, stripes, plaid
plain 
or 
embroidered
you're welcome to stitch
a message 
to the recipient of this quilt
or
where you're from
"love from vancouver, canada"
for example

bring your love offerings
to any of my meetings
or 
email me for my address
thank you
thank you
thank you!



deadline
for donating
is
christmas




Comments

Post a Comment