((( Thank You! )))



Here I Am, at home, 
rooted in the garden of roses with these beauties




and these and these



 and this sweet being!





My heart is overflowing with *gratitude* and *love*.
It's all that remains from the fading distant dream of our trip,
other than some sun on our skin (no pics)



and some beautiful photos!




I'm very grateful to all who offered their help and support to us and our meetings.
Your generosity truly assists us in delivering the message that we've been given to deliver.
Thank you to Suri, Carmy, Brian, Núria, Aicard, Foc, Fernando, Laura, Jordi, 
Francesc & team at Agrupació de Terapeutes, Antonio, Carmen & Denis and Carlitos, Olga, Paco, Joan, 
José Manuel, Prana, Ana & her partner at Celébrate, Carmen, Tomas & Sylvina, 
Maria Jesús, Palmi, La Union Excursionista de Elche, Toni, Perri, Villa Isidora, Liz, John, Helen, Will,
Sayoko & John.
We're bowing to you!





I'm very grateful to all who showed up at our meetings
and graced us with 'their' Presence.
Your openness, willingness, courageousness and love of Consciousness
is beautiful and noble.
We love being with you!





We flew away early the next morning after our Horsham meeting 
without the chance to post a specific thank you.
Thank You, dear Sayoko and dear friends who attended the Horsham satsang!
It was one of the stillest and most spacious and quiet meetings ever, 
fading into no-thingness ~ the perfect ending to our trip.
We love being with you!





For some unknown reason this photo (taken in Hawaii) was the theme photo 
of this trip (usually a photo from Spain or the UK is chosen).
In the 10 years that I've been visiting Spain, this is the 1st time I've heard my
93 and a half year old mother-in-law sing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"!
Lately, we are graced with Kumbaya, Amazing Grace and Hallelujah, all my favourites!


I'm very grateful to Tomas' whole family
for their love and support and generosity these past 10 years
and mostly, for welcoming & including me in their family.




Plus, I'm happy and grateful that they are willing to eat
my culinary experiments like this!




And now,
to paraphrase a wise, popular book,
"After the Enlightenment, The Gardening!"
(It's actually called, "After the Enlightenment, The Laundry"
by Jack Kornfield)
I'm off to tend to the roses!




Thank You to this beautiful Being, Mother Mary, (an internet photo) 
who I met and sat with in a church in Torrevieja.
I'm very grateful to You 
and to all the seen and unseen helpers
who are here
in service and Love to humanity.
And lastly, and firstly, and everything in-between!,
Thank You, God!
All the Glory to You!


Much Love





Comments

  1. Thank you Moni and Tomas! Our heart keeps singing your song! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment