Thanks to You!



One of our welcoming committee!





Hello!


We're home in Vancouver! It's a bit of a funny thing to say, since really, we're home wherever we are. And, we've been offered so many 2nd outer homes! When we visit places, we're always being told, "this is your second home!". We are definitely rich of homes! And friends! And Love! And Grace! 

So, we're back to where we feed the hummies (the spell check calls them 'yummies'!) and watch the roses grow (though, de-growing is happening at the mo'). Cleaning and organizing have been the theme of the past few days. And resting and reflecting. And obeying. And writing. 

I'm very grateful to everyone I met in our meetings in the Uk and Spain. Thank you for showing up! Thank you for You, the real true one. The stillness. Thank you for gracing us. I'm blessed and privileged to know you. When I said goodbye to my almost 93-year-old mother-in-law in Spain a few days ago, she and I were visiting the blooming red rose in her garden together (I posted the pic here), and she said thank you to me for being so good to her & her husband and for being so patient with them. Her gratitude deeply touched my heart. I recognized that she was speaking from Love and Presence of Love and Presence. So, I am passing this wisdom onto you! Thank you for your Love and Presence. 

I'm grateful that you allow and support me to do my work in the world, the work that I was created for and that benefits us all. Your generosity and friendship are true gifts. I am so abundantly blessed! God bless you! God bless you! God bless you!

I'm feeling compelled to thank everyone who helped us and our meetings on this trip by name! Please forgive me if you are unnamed. Suri, Brian, Jennifer & Andrew, Sayoko, Carmen, Carmy, Carmen & Denis, Estrella, Amin & Sabrina at Jardin de Mar, Paco, Mar, Ana & her partner at Celébrate, Carmen ~ again!, Asia, Juanpe & Marie José, Carmen ~ again!, Paco & Olga at Restaurante Vegetariano Biomenú. Thank you to May, our lovely flight attendant on Air Transat, for such caring attention! Thank you to Tani for endless Love and sistership and for being with us in spirit every step of the way. And then, full circle back to Suri ~ again! Deep gratitude to Tomas, for such happy and profound adventures together! 

Thank you to all who are here and working for the good of humanity.
Thank you to all the formless beings who unwaveringly show up in a nano second to help and who Love and believe in humanity. 
Thank you to all the children we met on this trip! I'm here for you!
And, to the One Being, Thank You for blessing us so.
A deep bow of gratitude.
Thank you!


Much Love






tgbtgfa



Comments

  1. Linda from Mission, BC CANADA30 October 2014 at 20:50

    And THANK YOU, Mizzy Moni and Tomas. I loved your photos --- I felt like I was there with you in Spain with our brothers and sisters.
    You are such a gift. Deep gratitude to you and Tomas. Welcome to your 2nd home!!! The hummies are so happy you're here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment